Monday, October 12, 2009

Scrapbook Art & All Its Glory

Scrapbooking is a fabulous way to cherish wonderful memories. If you do not have time or the desire to scrapbook your photos yourself, there are many talented Scrapbook Artists or Scrappers-for-hire that would love to archive the photos for you. I am just one of the many scrappers out there doing what I love, creating art and cherishing all the beauty in life.

As a Scrapbook Artist, I create page layouts, custom scrapbooks, handcrafted cards/ sets and wedding crafts (including favors, programs, etc.). I have been scrapbooking for over 10 years and love every moment of it. Scrapbooks are great to give as gifts, to archive any great memories and to cherish through the years and generations. I create scrapbooks and handcrafted cards for all occasions including, but not limited to, weddings, birthdays, anniversaries, graduations, new babies, Mother's Day, Father's Day, Grandparents' Day, new homes, going into or retiring from the military, going away to college, proposal, engagement, holidays, Proms/Homecomings, sports, encouragement and whatever else you can think of or would desire a scrapbook for... the options are almost endless. I offer a variety of size options, shape options and custom handcrafted scrapbook albums in any theme and/or color scheme that you would like.

If you are interested in learning more about my scrapbook art services, please contact me at (618) 401-1434 or cs.stylelife@yahoo.com. Thank you, and I look forward to working with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment